Sessions and Investment
We believe therapy is an investment that will repay you twofold if you accomplish the goals and change you desire. Working through issues takes energy and commitment. Ultimately, the reward is a freer, more conscious you. Maybe you're able to cope better with life’s challenges. Maybe you don’t feel as stuck. Maybe you have a stronger sense of who you are in the world. That’s some return on your investment.
"We believe therapy is an investment that will repay you twofold."
We currently do not participate with any insurance plans, except BCBS and self-pay. However, we will assist you in any way possible (contacting your insurance, providing superbills to submit, and follow-up contacts). Alternatively, many of our clients choose to use out-of- network benifits, their HSA, or Flexible spending accounts for therapy services. Please contact us with any questions. We're here to help in any way we can!
Why Private Pay?
Most insurances require a diagnosis, that will remain on your permanent medical recorda, nd usually dictate how many and what type of therapy you can recieve. We believe that that should be decided between you and your therapist.
Private Pay Rates
- Initial Counseling Intake (60 minutes) $90-$150
- Adult Therapy Session (60 minutes) $90-$130
- Adolescent Therapy Session (60 minutes) $90-$130
- Couples Initial Intake/Session (90 minutes) $175
- Couples Therapy Session (60 minutes) $130
- Dietitian Eating Disorder Intake Session (90 minutes) $175
- Dietitian and Nutrition Session (60 minutes) $120
- Dietitian and Nutrition Session (30 minutes) $60
- Online counseling, e-therapy, distance counseling (60 minutes) $90-$130
- No-Show/Late Cancellation $50- $130
*Rates are based on clinician expertise and experience. These rates are Karin Kassab's, other clinicians often have lower rates. For more information please contact us and we can provide accurate rates for the clinician you'd like to work with.
We have practitioners who are currently able to accept the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Private Pay
Our Dietitians gladly accept BCBS. Most plans cover nutrition services with little to no out-of-pocket cost to our patients.
Private Practice Consulting
If you are a therapist or counselor and you’d like to launch, grow, or level up a private practice we can help! contact us for more information.
Private Practice Consulting Session (60 minutes) $130