Join The Team
We believe good therapists, dietitians, mental health workers, etc. are worth their weight in gold. That's why we're always on the lookout for passionate and ambitious individuals to join our team. We are considering Dietitians, Therapists, Physical Assistants, or Nurse Practitioners interested in transitioning or growing a private practice.
We're looking for fully licensed individuals wiling to work at least three days per week and have evening and weekend availability. We'd like our new providers to add to the Clarity team by specializing in an underrepresented specialty. We're searching for driven practitioners willing to have a voice in the community.
At Clarity we do things differently. Each new practitioner at Clarity will be supported as they start or grow their private practice. Our support plan includes:
- Access to Our Referral Network
- Individual Consulting: We'll help you determine your areas of specialization, your practice goals, how to get sel- pay referrals, and how to determine your rates.
- Access to Our Paperwork Packet
- Set and Achieve Financial Goals
- Website or Psychology Today Creation or Review: Most websites and Psychology Today profiles are not optimized to show your value. You'll get a review of your profile and/or website.
- Marketing Quick Start: Individualized marketing overview and plan.
- More Time Doing the Job You Were Trained to Do. uilding private practices is our calling. Let us handel the rest so you can spend more time doing the job you were trained to do.