Individual Nutrition Counseling
Meet with a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionist one-on-one, to discuss your personal health and nutrition goals. Our dietitians and nutritionists at Clarity Counseling Center serve and provide superior care in the Wilmington, NC area.
Our dietitians help our clients develop a plan with action steps, realistic timelines, and strategies for overcoming barriers. Areas for dietary counseling include diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, anti-inflammatory diets, food allergies or intolerances (gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.), gastrointestinal problems (acid reflux, Crohn's Disease, IBS, diverticulitis), weight loss, wellness, sports nutrition, and vegetarian or vegan diets.
Our registered dietitians are ready to help individuals take that first step toward a happier, healthier, and more satisfying life in Wilmington NC.
- Current diet analysis with recommendations and feedback.
- Disordered Eating (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating, Compulsive Over eating, OSFED, ARFID)
- Other Feeding Issues
- Non-Diet Weight Management
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Food Allergies
- Digestive Problems
- Infertility Issues
- Health and Wellness Goals
Individual Wellness Program
Our wellness program provides education, plans, and support for people looking to improve their overall health and find a path to wellness amidst the chaos.
The knowledge and support of our Registered Dietitian's will facilitate a journey to success for anyone willing to commit to a few simple changes. Our approach to wellness includes all of the following and more!
- Available individually or in small groups
- Current diet analysis with recommendations and feedback
- Stress management strategies: Finding Your Work life Balance
- Fitting In Fitness: Customized physical activity plans
- Tasty cooking tips
- Plans for Eating Right on the Run
- Debunking Diet Myths
- Dining Out: Surviving in the Fast Food Lane